With the aim of being beneficial to the national economy, human health and society,
- To present competitive, advantageous good and service,
- To stick national and international legal obligations, ethical rules and quality standards,
- By investing to employee, to provide his development and satisfaction,
- With our customers and suppliers as within cooperation and solidarity to provide mutual satisfaction,
- To minimize damage to the environment and provide a sustainable future,
- To plan the quality management system and review the effectiveness constantly by keeping focused on continuous improvement.
- We work in accordance with local and international legislation subject to the Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety by minimizing the risks and treats that the employees, visitors, neighbors and the world which is our living space can be exposed to.
RESPONSE ORTHO recognizes the principle of ensuring product, service and environmental quality. Response Ortho is committed to continually improving its environmental performance over time and making it a company culture
In this context;
- To follow the national environmental legislation and fulfill the related obligations,
- Reduce the most possible pollutants that may arise from all company activities,
- Prevent pollution and speed up the efforts of continuous development,
- Raising awareness and training of all company employees and suppliers in the direction of reducing environmental pollution and protecting the environment,
- Comply with legal and other requirements regarding environmental dimensions,
- To set an example for third parties with our targeted environmental performance,
- Our company’s environmental policy is open to public scrutiny.